Thursday 22 November 2012

Mardy Moo!!

Met Harry and his mum Karen for a playdate at The Fun Farm on Tuesday; which is always a brilliant afternoon.  The only problem to begin with was the large (stuffed) bear standing by the entrance which Jamie was not happy about at all.  And he made me promise there was 'no one dressed up' inside. 

But once past the bear, Jamie and Harry were soon running about like maniacs - except when it came to taking it in turns....

In the Fun Farm there is a large ball pool with a 'fountain' in the middle that the children can fill with balls and then press a button to release them all into the air!  This is great fun - unless one of the children is hogging the button.  Unfortunately this child happened to be mine, and so I had to tell him off.

This had the effect of Jamie running off in what can only be described as a 'strop'.  I watched him run off and saw him go into the pirate ship.  I then watched as he plonked himself  in the top bit looking very sorry for himself.  After about 10 minutes - of me constantly checking to make sure I could still see him - I went out and waved at him.  He slowly walked back to us in the ball pool - where I was sat with my arms out for him to give me a great big cuddle.

He wasn't as mardy after his cuddle, but he was still less than happy to wait his turn,

But Jamie and Harry definitely left good friends with party invitations exchanged!

No comments: