Wednesday 20 June 2012

A Little Accident...

I suppose it had to happen sometime and I know we have been very lucky that it has not happened until now, but last night Daddy screamed in a way I have not heard him scream for a long while.  The bath water had suddenly changed colour.....

Jamie has been under the weather for a few days now and has had diarrhoea periodically over the weekend.  We had put this down to grandads sugary 'treats' but since Monday he has had sickness as well.  Yesterday was a day of sleep and more sleep.  I really began to worry in the afternoon when, as well as his head hurting, he also kept saying his 'tummys hurting' but after vomiting a few times he seemed better.  I did ring Karen and she said just to keep him hydrated and give him Calpol for his head.

After the bath incident, Jamie shared my bed last night and daddy was on the sofa; which was good as Jamie did wake up in the night a few times and was sick (mainly fluid) about 3am this morning.

He is sleeping at the moment.   He only had a little piece of toast, but is drinking his juice, and has had some Calpol so am not too worried.  He just looks more washed out than anything.  Have (obviously) kept him out of nursery today and I have told them I won't be going into work this afternoon.  Fingers crossed he is better soon.

No comments: