Monday 18 June 2012

Can I go to the toilet mummy?

A phrase some of us all dream of.  At least I have been; following the mini traumas we have experienced along the way - not to mention the looks from some other mothers I won't mention when I tell them Jamie is still wearing nappy's!!

Saturday cousin Noah came to play and after changing his nappy, daddy put him in his Fireman Sam's (pants).   Jamie often asks now to wear his pants and not a nappy.  After a while of them running around, uncle Michael came in and said 'someone has had an acciddent'.  We all thought he meant a wee but it was a runny pooh on the hall carpet.  Its like having a cat again!

This afternoon we have been to Rand Farm  with Will and Nicola and after lunch Jamie asked to go to the toilet!  Unfortunately the (disabled) toilet was way too big to put Jamie on and of course I had not taken a potty.  This meant I had to tell Jamie to use his nappy.  Poor lad.  It must be really confusing for him.

No comments: