Monday 25 April 2011

Hot, Hot, Hot!

Have had a lovely Easter weekend with lots of sun and lots of choccies! Spent Saturday with his mate Will who came for a play and yesterday he was with cousin Noah at Nanna's. This means Jamie has been getting through an awful lot of clothes so its a good job for the sunshine - and the new Peppa Pig wardrobe I bought him last week!

Daddy has got himself a new job which means he will be here in the evenings every week at long last. I am hoping this will mean we can get Jamie into more of a routine and will have less midnight visits into our bed! The job will also mean some more money for daddy and because of the childcare being a bit of a nightmare to sort out around my 20hours we have decided to put Jamie in nursery for a second day a week. If I thought that Jamie was unhappy there I certainly would not have considered this but he loves it and I am sure it is responsible for some of his recent development. His talking and understanding of things changes every day and it is wonderful to see. He is certainly not a baby anymore!!

No comments: