Saturday 1 January 2011

Resolutions.....

.....are the same as last year:

To keep Jamie as Number One. Everything else must come second; including Blog time and especially FaceBook time! I will try to remain Positive at all times about all people and all situations! I must remember that time is precious and to say No to things unless I really want to say Yes. I will also try to find time for my writing resolutions (see http://theonlyconsequence.blogspot.com/).

And I will loose a stone this year via diet and exercise; and will eat healthily and exercise at least 3 times a week.

Remember; 'You won’t get to the end of your life and wish you’d made more money – you’ll wish you spent more time staring at the clouds, playing with your children or doing something more meaningful'

No comments: