Monday 17 January 2011

Happy Birthday Mummy! Now the Diet Begins.....

I had a lovely birthday weekend. We all went to Damons with Paul, Kerry, Ella and Emily. I had too much to eat and then some......and don't forget the strawberry daiquiri! We all loved it and Jamie ran wild in the bar with the girls so was nice and tired later. We all had are PJs on before 7pm!!

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels, Kate Moss once said and this is to be my mantra for the next few months until I finally shift that stone! I started Fitness Pilates last Thursday and have booked myself in for the next 4 weeks. I can't believe I have been hanging onto this extra weight for so long. Time to do something about it. There were too many fat people at the hospital on Friday being pushed around in wheelchairs. I don't want Jamie to end up having to push me around. I want to be fit and healthy for my son; not to mention for me!!

No comments: