Friday 8 October 2010

Very first haircut today....

I know, 18months old and only just had a hair cut. He has has lovely long and thick hair for a few months now but I am afraid to say I have just been putting off the trip to the hairdresser. But after having my own hair done on Wednesday, I decided to take the plunge and book him and daddy in. When we got there I found out we should have gone yesterday but that's another story....

And don't tell Nanna that this week an old man actually accused Jamie of being a girl - Nanna has been trying to get us to take him to the hairdresser for months now!

Did he behave? Well, he got his hair cut, but there was a large amount of jiffling about and nearly a whole packet of milky way stars given in bribes!! At least he can see now and we can only blame his new trainers when he walks into something....

No comments: