Friday 8 November 2019

Adam Ant / Glam Skanks

When I went to see Adam Ant in May 2017 Jamie was upset that I didn't get him a ticket. So this time, I was on the website as soon as the tickets went on sale.  Unfortunately, I could not get the front row, so I almost gave up. I was aware as this would be (at the time of booking) his first gig, I wanted him to have a good seat.  I rang the ticket phone line at the Nottingham Royal Concert Hall and asked how we got seats in 'The Box'.  When I said I wanted 5 tickets I was told we could have them.  In all the years going to RCH I have never sat in the boxes, but always wondered how people got tickets (they are not bookable on-line) so now we know!

Jamie loved it and was particularly keen on the support act: Glam Skanks, who we went to see after they had played.  They made his day; rubbing his T Shirt and chatting him up!!  So of course we had to buy both albums!!



No comments: