Tuesday 2 August 2011

Talk To Your Baby Pledge

Another thing that arrived while we were on holiday was a note from the Post Office saying they had a parcel that was too large to fit through the letterbox. I had no idea what it was but when it arrived I was glad I had sent Granddad to go and get it!! It was, and is, a fantastic fun to learn, lift the flaps book - Maisy's Year- that Jamie loves!! (www.maisyfun.com)

Checking my emails I found one that said:
Thank you so much for your wonderful pledge that you made on www.talktoyourbaby.org.uk/

We hope it has gone well and that you have enjoyed the extra communication time with your baby. We are very pleased to be able to let you know that you made one of the winning pledges and have won a baby book. You should receive this in about a month.

We are in the process of developing an exciting new site,
www.wordsforlife.org.uk/ and look forward to telling you more about it as work progresses. In the meantime, we want Talk To Your Baby to be as helpful to you as possible so let us know if you would like any specific content featured or discussed.

I am afraid I can't remember my pledge. I think it was something along the lines of reading to and talking to Jamie more - and it must have worked as he is galloping along with his speech at the moment!

No comments: