Monday 29 November 2010

Nearly back to normal...

Although both me and Jamie are still coughing a little when we go to bed, I think we are both (finally) on the mend. Unfortunately, this means that most of November has been lost in a haze of sleepy, cough and snot filled days.

This weekend we had a visit from cousin Lucy and family and it is amazing how much she is talking and how much she picks up on what people say. Jamie has advanced a lot in the last few months and it is brilliant to read with him when he is able to pick out the pictures on the page or point to things in the room, but Lucy is a little bit further on....

Friday we took Nanna Grace out for her 90th birthday. I do hope that I am as sprightly as she is when I am 90. There were 7 adults and Lucy and Jamie and they all behaved themselves!! Jamie was so cute kissing everyone!!

No comments: