Sunday 27 September 2009

Time for Solids?


Jamie was 25weeks old yesterday and so far he has been an angel baby. I am sure this is going to change pretty soon. I see the way he looks at things - he has started following things with his eyes - and I know in a few months he is going to be into everything!! But I wouldn't have it any other way.....

Cousin Lucy visited last weekend and she has started on solids (she is still breastfeeding and having bottled milk as well) and so we thought we might try Jamie this weekend. The jar we used came free in a Bounty pack (something with vegetables??) and when we opened it I thought to myself "I don't like the smell of that". Poor old Jamie did try, but most of it ended up on his bib (or the floor) and in the end we could see he was gagging so we let him go to bed with some nice milk. Only trouble was, he woke up for the first time in ages at 5am wanting to be fed!!

No comments: