Thursday 26 June 2008

Turning the Corner : Part 2

Today I decided to withdraw from my sessions with Psychological Therapies. In total I have had 7 sessions and I do feel I have benefited from them. However, as I wrote in my letter; I feel that I have almost turned that corner and perhaps it is time for me to continue alone and let someone else take up your valuable time.

In truth, I myself have now started to appreciate this 'Valuable time' - what with work, friends and family. My precious cat has been ill over the past few weeks - thankfully better now -and it concentrates your thoughts. My mother continues to be, well, my mother, and I am sad to say I had a bit of a fall out with her, but I do feel glad that I (finally) said the things I said. I am just upset with myself for letting it get to this stage. I hope she takes it on board. If not, I shall have to accept the relationship is never going to be anything other than what it has become....

No comments: