Wednesday 23 April 2008

Pre-Op Hospital Visit

Monday was my pre-op chat at the hospital. Blood, urine, heart, pulse etc. etc. Hated every minute of it!! I do hope I will be able to go through with the Op next Wednesday and don't do something stupid like faint or run off. I was really panicky on Monday and had to go to the toilet far too many times, but at least I could eat to boost up my strength. Good old emergency Snickers bar... Am not allowed to eat after midnight the day before my op. Water only until 6am on the morning of the Op.

It seems that I am 'fit for my op' and so next Wednesday I am to report to the ward at 7.30am and fingers crossed I could be out for tea time as it is a morning list. Just been reading the 'Information for Patients' leaflet and I can already feel the panic rising....

No comments: