Thursday 31 January 2008

Hello Again!

Today I had to go back to have a re-scan on my cyst to see if it had got any bigger. The scanner (not sure what her title would be) was the poor lady who had to tell us that the baby had died 4 months ago. I ended up having two scans. One external and one internal to check on the status of the cyst, so this was not the best afternoon I have had this year.

When I got home there was a message on the answer-machine telling me that my brothers wedding photograph was in the Echo tonight. No question of how I got on at the hospital. As usual, little old me gets forgotten once golden b*****ks is about. Can’t say I’m not used to it, but being tired and emotional on my return from the hospital I was reduced to tears (again). I think I might know where to start in my session with Ian on Monday.....

As for the result, I will have to wait and see my GP in about 10 days to see whether or not I need to be referred to a Gynecologist.

No comments: